Agrani School and College
Overview of Agrani School and College
Agrani School and College was established at Azimpur, dhaka in 1957 as a kindergarten. From the very inception, the medium of instruction in the school was English, although vernacular was also taught in all classes. It was upgraded into a secondary school for girls in 1967. The school ranks high in terms of its performance in providing educational service and academic results. Its students have received scholarship from the Women's Federation of World Peace. It introduced higher secondary courses in 1994, when it got a new status of school cum college. It offers courses in humanities, commerce and science. Among the private schools and colleges of Dhaka city, Agrani charges relatively lower admission, tuition, and other fees. In 1999, the institution had 3,300 students and 99 teachers, of whom 19 were men.
Copyright notice: Some contents and images are taken from wikipedia.org (under GNU-FDL) and copyright goes to wikipedia.org and other source sites, photographers and article writers.