St Francis Xavier's Green Herald International School
Overview of St Francis Xavier's Green Herald International School
St Francis Xavier's Green Herald International School now located at Mohammadpur in Dhaka was established in 1912 at Laksmibazar by the Congregation of the Lady of Christian Missions. It was shifted to the present site after independence of the country and continues to be owned and managed by the Congregation, a body registered under the Societies Registration Act. It is one of the oldest English medium schools in Dhaka and is now affiliated to the University of Cambridge. It offers courses in humanities, commerce and science. In 1999, it had 77 teachers (52 women) and 635 students at primary level (grades 1 to 5) and 327 students at secondary level (grades 6 to 10). About 40% of the students are girls.
Copyright notice: Some contents and images are taken from wikipedia.org (under GNU-FDL) and copyright goes to wikipedia.org and other source sites, photographers and article writers.